Seems like October took its sweet time but here we are in the middle of November already and its flying by! It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is NEXT week. And that today my sweet little, precious, screaming, baby girl is nine months old! She is wearing 12 months clothes! That is just how big she is! I predict her to be walking by Christmas...if not sooner!
love to all--angela
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm loving those teeth!! She is such a cute smiler! Wouldn't that be fun if my little one is born on her birthday (other than the fact that it would put me a little overdue) :-)
1 comment:
I'm loving those teeth!! She is such a cute smiler! Wouldn't that be fun if my little one is born on her birthday (other than the fact that it would put me a little overdue) :-)
Post a Comment