We can get on with life but I don't think the pain and hurt will ever go away. What a wonderful 8 weeks we had with our baby boy Jarrett and I know he is in a much better place now but its still hard. Its the little things that make me think about him and want to hold him. But all the while makes me want to pull my Jack in a little closer and give him all the love I have in my entire body, I love that kid so much, he. is. my. WORLD!
So today I will think about Jarrett and know how much better he is, I will keep Jack close and give him double the love!
**and Mother Nature couldn't have pick a better day to snow, sleet, rain and ICE over--again! I am happy to be home with Jack today.
So in Memory of Jarrett Lane Jesulaitis
this day is for you!
3 comments:
Well said Momma! Your strength is so admirable.
"Blessed are those who mourn, for they WILL be comforted."
-Matthew 5:4
love,
Meg
I love you Angie! Jack and Jarrett are so incredibly lucky to have you and Steve! You are an inspiration to all of us! I think about both of your boys often, you know that, and they will always have a huge piece of my heart!
Love,
Shannon
I am so sorry for your loss. I lost two babies before they were born. The sadness is beyond words, so I feel for you. But I do admire your joy and the way you praise God in the midst of your grief.
Post a Comment