Last year after Jarrett passed away I recieved a package on my door step. It had just been one of those days...inside the package was a little tree, a Magnolia Tree. It was sent from some of my good friends from High School; Kelly, Liz & Lindsey! Let me tell you I do not have a green thumb at all so I baby this thing! So far so good, its growing! (and staying warm with this weather!) We have not planted it because this is not our forever home or even our 10 year home... so until we find either our perfect house or buy land I will keep it growing in a pot.. the pot gets larger about every 6 months!
Thank you girls so much for sending me this little tree, its a wonderful reminder everytime I look at it!

1 comment:
I'm so happy it's growing! It will be so pretty planted in your forever yard one day! :)
Post a Comment