October 2 years ago we took out the carpet in the dining room and office and put down wood floors, since then we have been talking about taking out the carpet in our living. We finally decided that we would do the living room only to find out the place we bought the floors did not have enough of the same floor to do our living room and they could not order anymore. Holy Cow, that was not good... BUT after a snow day and a little research, Steve found some more of the same floor and viola! we have wood floor in the living room and what a difference it makes. I.LOVE.IT!!!! Next we will paint the living room and kitchen...by next I mean a few months down the road .. the flooring was a big enough project on its own! Steve stared Friday night about 6, worked on it for a couple hours then was finished with it by 2pm on Saturday! He did a great job!! Jack helped him a little!!! He is quite the little helper!!!
SOME RANDOM PICS OF THE WEEKEND... AND JACK GOT A NEW CHAIR...I think he likes it!



















4 comments:
Wow! Looks great. I love Jack's chair. So cute!
It looks really great, Gigi! Love Jack and his chair. Where did you get it??
They floors look AWESOME!!!! Some of the pics of Jack make him look like he's much older than he is.
Love the floors! I can't wait to see them in person! Tell Steve...great job!
Post a Comment