Thursday, September 20, 2007

Off to Mexico

Finally, its here the end of September! Steve and I are off to Puerto Vallarta for 6 days! This is our very overude honeymoon---just a vacation at this point really! But either way what ever it is--its going to be great! 6 days in the sun doing nothing, I am so excited! We really only have a snorkeling trip planned for Wednesday other than that we are going to fly by the seat of our pants! I will have tons of pics to post when we come back! ** note to self get underwater camera!!
I have to say though this will be the longest we have had to leave Rosco and I know he is only a dog but what can I say! Which, by the way he turned 3 on the 19th!!! He will be staying with my parents--I am sure they will be tired of him by the time we get back! And we'll be ready to see him too.



Here are a few "Mexico Preparation Photos" Scuba Steve!!!!








No comments: