Blogging... I love to read them but as far as updating my own...not so much. Maybe it is because all I would do is talk about Rosco... my dog for those who don't know... and really who wants to hear about that.
For the last year Steve and I have just been working and hanging out. We spend our time at home or at the lake I have to say it is nice to be closer to our family, and that goes with saying that we still don't get back to Spring (Spring, TX where we are from) too much but still being 4 hrs versus 7 or even 14 as we were in the past is much better!
3 months ago I started a new job and I think I just might have found my calling! I am a purchasing agent for a Construction Supply company... yes construction of all things.. after all the construction industry does rule my life, I just figured I might as well join 'em!
1 comment:
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment