Thursday, July 9, 2009

newest family addition

We go to the lake just about everyother weekend.. and well our sleeping arrangements have been great for a non-pregnant me, Steve and Rosco. We sleep in a small RV that my parents have-- My mom won't let Rosco in the house so we had to find somewhere to sleep so he didn't have to sleep outside and the RV it was. Well now that we have a growing family we knew we would have to upgrade expecially for next summer with the babies are 6 & 7 months old! But the fact that I am getting bigger by the day and I have to PEE more frequently is getting tought to sleep in the RV. So we have been searching for a new "place" and low and behold we found a smokin' deal on CRAIGSLIST! I love Craigslist by the way! Our new place sleeps about 6 probably could get more but 6 comfortably! I am really excited about it. Here are a few pictures.. I will post more once Steve gets the power hooked up and the slide out it OUT! Its so roomy!



Sink & John

Shower/Tub

"Master Suite"

SIde View of our new "digs"

No comments: