Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What Jack has been up to?!?!?!?!?!

Jack is now FIVE months old... holy cow, where has the time gone! I can hardly believe that 5 months has already passed me by! I am so lucky to be able to stay home and enjoy every minute with him. His estimated Stats at 5 mths are: 16lbs and roughly 26in long! He really has come a long way from the 5 lb 4 oz,18 in long baby that I brought home from the hospital!!
He is eating, LOVING the baby food that he gets now, I can hardly get the spoon back in his mouth fast enough! I don't think I have found anything that he doesn't like yet!
He is also rolling over... rolling all over the place! Its very amusing!!! He has figured out how to take his paci in and out of his mouth.. although sometimes he forgets that he has to let it go in order for it to stay in his mouth!
I think he is starting to get some teeth! he is drooling all the time and chewing/biting on stuff, that is going to be fun.
Here are few pics from the last few weeks!!
blowing bubbles




This is how I swing!

played in his bouncer until he fell asleep!


No comments: