Monday, August 9, 2010

Six Bitter Sweet Months

It has been six long months since Jarrett passed. It is still very bitter sweet. I have my days when I just want to sit and thumb through pictures of him and think. All the while Jack is crawling all over me and anything else he can get his hands on! So I have to snap out of it, in some sense. I. miss. my. baby! But I still know that he is in a much better place. He is still always talked about and mentioned to Jack and always will be. I want Jack to know and understand that he had a brother. We use Jarrett's blanket all the time and I tell Jack that is your bubba's blanket... its his favorite!  Jarrett is watching over all of us, that makes me feel safe.

he was so peaceful!

On another note.
J.A.C.K.

Weight at a week shy of 8 months is 17lbs 10oz!
Holy Cow!

from this to....
                                    
to this!!

No comments: