Jack and I packed up and headed to visit some friends! Aunt KiKi, (aka Kristi) had a busy Saturday planned out for us. We started off with the morning at the Pumpkin Patch, it was a ton of fun and we got a lot of great pictures!
Then we were off to Conroe for the Texas Bass Classic, we had back stage tickets to meet Blake Shelton, Kristi won the tickets!! On our way to Conroe Jack decided to get sick—SO I made a few phone calls and he ended up spending the afternoon with Aunt Kim! Glad he got to see her afterall! From what I hear he spent the afternoon at a football game the back to the house playing with cousin Joe! Kristi and I went on to Conroe, we had a great time, got to have a little “adult time” and see some friends I have not seen in a while, I just wish they could have all met Jack!
Tracy Lawrence was playing at the Bass Classic, we we got to see him play, Blake did not come on till 5:30 and I had a couple shower to head to so we only got to meet him… not a bad trade off! Picture of the meet and greet to come!
All in all it was a great day! I had so much fun and got to see so many people! Thanks for a great weekend Kristi!
1 comment:
I love that you keep up with this! Great job!
Post a Comment