I took him in Friday for his well check! He is doing great according to the Doc!
His stats are:
Weight: 26 lbs 2 oz--76%
Height 32.5 inches--53%
Head 46.2cm--20%, he's got a little noggin!
These days he is your typical toddler; IN. TO. EVERYTHING!! Climbs on everything and anything he can find! He loves the water, I bought him a 3 ring pool for the backyard and he is all over it! Slides into the water head first, dunks his own head under, blows bubbles--I think its great that he loves water so much but the down side to that is that he is so brave and will do just about anything, can't take your eyes off him for a second!
Playing in the pool with our neighbor!
1 comment:
Jack and B are so close. It's almost the same as B's for his 12 month! Close enough. B's head was bigger and 33 inches but super close! BTW-guess Jack didn't tell you that Brady text him over the weekend.....
Post a Comment