Just some thoughts!
This week marks 2 years since Jarrett's passing and it also happens to be Congential Heart Defect Awareness Week! AND...we are expecting our little angel to arrive any day... or on Monday per her scheduled C-Section. I am still amazed how ironic it is that she was due with out any planning on our part the same week or even month that Jarrett passed. It really gives me a new meaning to life and what a true guardian angel that Jarrett is to us!
I think back to two years ago and I still feel very blessed to have had the chance to meet my sweet angel, hold him and love on him for the short time and I know that he is in a much better place right now. I miss him dearly and wish things had been different but I take it with a grain of salt and know that God had much better plans for him!
Rest in Peace Jarrett Lane and thank you for giving us your baby sister (soon to make her debut)! !!
he was mad!
Sweet baby! <3
1 comment:
What a sweet post, Angela! Isn't it amazing how God works? There is sure to be a little part of Jarrett in Paige when she gets here. xoxo P.S. Can't wait until MONDAY!!
Post a Comment