Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SIX months old

On Monday the 13th Paige was S.I.X. Months old! WOW...One half of a year...gone just like that. And I am already starting to think about her first Birthday... it will be here before I know it. 
I don't have her exact stats, we'll go in for her well check on Friday. She is "talking" and talking loudly! She says something that sounds like Mama ma ma mama etc... its adorable. She loves to play in her bouncer..well only if she can see me. She is for sure a Mama's girl! I think she weighs about or close to 19 pounds, Jack didn't weigh 19# until he was a year old! The differences between the two kids are immense! Paige like Jack loves to swim... not that she is swimming but she gets in her float and kicks her legs and chills in the pool!
Here are a few pics from Monday on her 6 month birthday! She would always smile then the flash would throw her off and this is what I ended up with...






These next two are from this morning... wore her self out bouncing!


 Other OnGoings in our house on a daily basis...
 Notice everything is nicely lined up...
 He was dancing here...quite funny!
I love these kids!

No comments: