Went to see a High Risk Doctor today, appointment was for some genetics testing. Got to see the babies AGAIN, I love going to the doctor! Both babies are growing normally and their heart beats were good and strong. The doc said this is only a GUESS.. but he'd say a boy and a girl... so we'll see how that plays out. But that has been my gut feeling all along. I will be happy with what ever we get! Here are some pics, not as many as i get with my regualr ob, One is really zoomed in and before he got them to strech out. I had no idea how much they really moved around at this point. Baby A went from a cannon ball position to competely streched out and Baby B rolled over.. kind of "mooned" us, Very cute I might add--Learned that from their Daddy!
Go back to the doc on July 9th so more pics to come!

5 comments:
So exciting!! Glad to hear the babies are doing well!! When do you get to find out the sex of the babies for sure?? I go back to the doc again on July 9th too!! Looking forward to seeing how your next doctor's appointment goes.
YEA!! I am so excited and happy for you guys!! :) Can't wait to see/hear more!
I still get excited thinking of you having twins. Glad you are doing well.
That's so awesome! You and Steve are so blessed!!
I am so happy for you! Have you decided on the cribs?
Post a Comment