


So today we graduated from seeing the specialist to seeing my regular OB! Yay, this is a big step and also bitter sweet. All the people that work at my specialist's office have been so great to me over the last 9 months! I will miss seeing them! and once the kids are born I will have to take them for a visit. I have been so lucky to have a great doctor with such great staff!
Today we are 8 weeks along. Still early but the visit today was great. The babies are growing normally and their heart rates were right on track. Baby B had a rate of 177 and Baby A was at 154. They measure about the size of a penny...so tiny! But so NEAT to get to see and hear their little heart beat! Its amazing what they can do with the technology that is out there!
Next Thursday I will see my regular OB and my specialist has recommended that I see a high risk just because there are TWO! That will mean two week appointments and ultrasounds each time which I think is really neat!
2 comments:
Yay!! Congrats on graduating! Has it sunk in yet that you are pregnant with 2 sweet little babies? Congrats again Angie!!
Congratulations! I can't wait to see all the sonogram pictures! The blog is looking great too. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment