Tuesday, May 26, 2009

NEWS I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO POST


We are pregnant! and VERY excited! Went to the doctor today I am 6 weeks 5 days prego with TWINS! What a blessing! We got to hear and see the heart beats today, well actually only got to actually hear baby "b"'s heart beat but it was going good at 115 beats! We could see Baby "A"'s beat but couldn't get situated enough to hear it. We'll go back June 4th for another sono to see and hear the little beats again! So more pics to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I know you must be so excited!! Keep in touch!! You and I can go through this journey of TWINS together. Our due dates can't be that far apart!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl Elmer said...

Congrats Angela and Steve. Can't wait to see more pics. Keep us updated.

Tamra Maddux said...

We are so excited for you guys! Congrats!!