Anyone... how do I "fix" up my blog! I want a fun back ground! And something that looks more organized! I have no idea how to use this thing! Suggestions, tips, anything... much appreciated!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Angie, how are you? Hope life is treating you well. I found my background at http://www.aquapoppydesigns2.blogspot.com/. There are quite a few cute backgrounds there.
If you go to my blog there is a link on the top left corner that says something like "the cutest blog on the block" that is where i get my free backgrounds.
2 comments:
Hey Angie, how are you? Hope life is treating you well. I found my background at http://www.aquapoppydesigns2.blogspot.com/. There are quite a few cute backgrounds there.
If you go to my blog there is a link on the top left corner that says something like "the cutest blog on the block" that is where i get my free backgrounds.
Post a Comment