
About 2 months ago Steve and I decided that we wanted to do a few things to our kitchen. Not that it was bad before but just needed some updates. So we started looking at all the different granite for the counter tops..good lord, I had no idea there were so many colors. Finally decided on one--St.Cecilia Dark! THEN came the backsplash... I don't have a creative bone in my body so putting the two together was really hard for me! But Steve brought one home and I loved it! --2x2 tumbled travertine! And NEXT will be our floors.. we are waiting till my dad has a free weekend to come up to help Steve install the Travertine we have picked out. See the before and after pics below! I love it...what a difference a few things can make!
1 comment:
Your kitchen looks absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm jealous!!
Post a Comment