Sunday, December 6, 2009

Baby Jack

We had an Ultra Sound last week... here is a picture of Jack!! Its his little profile! I think its adorable! Couldn't get a pic of Jarrett, he is lying face down so maybe he's a little camera shy.. who knows!

The pic is not so great.. I had to take a picture of the picture... as I do not have a scanner in my hospital room...  :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...sweet baby Jack! He needs to talk to his brother and tell him that he needs to be not so shy!! We need a picture of sweet baby Jarrett too! (Oh, I thought Steve wanted the spelling to be Jarret...did we change our mind?)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill Smythe-Shaw said...

Jarrett, Jarrett, Jarrett...you must cooperate little bean!!

Jack is too cute, I love his chins. I can't wait to squeeze him.

A trip down Memory Lane said...

It is a precious picture. Your almost there. I can't wait to see them.

Kelly said...

SO exciting!!! I can't wait to see pics once the boys are here!