This weekend a very good friend came up to visit me in the Hospital. Thank you Kristi, for the birthday cake, balloons, enchilada & rice dinner (Jeso really appreciates..the leftovers for the week!!), running a couple errands for me, and just spending time with us!!! The weekend was wonderful! I couldn't have asked for more... although I did laugh so hard a few times I thought it might throw me into LABOR!!!
My Cake--it was SO good!
Me on the monitor, balloons & husband in the background!
Our FIRST "Family" picture!!! :)
Our FIRST "Family" picture!!! :)
Me and the BABIES
Playing Cards!
Me & Kristi!!
I can't thank you enough for a great weekend!!! Love YOU!!
Its going to be a great Birthday week and an EVEN better 30th Birthday!





2 comments:
Happy birthday week! You look great! :)
Happy Birthday! You look great. When is the big day?
Post a Comment