Crazy how time flies by! My babies are a month old! That is so hard to believe!! It seems like only a few days ago we brought Jack home! It has been a crazy month with all the Holidays. We are finally getting settled in to a routine and schedule with Jack and Jarrett! Although Jarrett is not home yet Steve and I have ourselves on a pretty good schedule so that both of us are able to see him pretty regularly. Steve goes pretty much every day (before or after work) and I get at least one day during the week (we're working on getting me more time during the week) and on the weekends. But it is working for us in the meantime! Jarrett is dong wonderful and getting to be a big boy, his face is really filling out and he looks like a little charub baby! Jack is going through a growth sprut (so I think), he has been on a very strange eating & sleeping schedule.. he is all over the place! We have had some serious talks around 2 in the morning, Jack and I that is!
Here are a few pics of the month in review! They are going to be 6 months old before I know it.. Scary thought!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
They are SOO precious!! I'm so glad they are both growing so much! I see you figured out the collage pictures, I was about to leave you a comment replying to your comment telling you how to do it! :) Keep up the good work Momma! You'll have both boys home with you before you know it. :)
Jack and Jarrett are just growing so fast and well, it's just amazing!! You and Steve will have your hands full with both boys in no time. They will definitely know just how blessed they are to have you as their mommy!! You're doing an awesome job! xoxox
Post a Comment