Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Second Weekend in November...

The first of a couple trips to Spring in one month. Jack and I drove to Spring him for the weekend, me for a little girls trip to New Braunfels/San Antonio. This would be the first time in ELEVEN months that I had to leave Jack....  it was hard but much needed for Momma! Jack stayed with my parents and he did great, so did I. I ONLY called about 3-4 times a day to check on him...whats he doing? what did he eat for breakfast, lunch & dinner? Is he sleeping, he should be sleeping right now...etc. You get the picture, I missed him!
Kristi and I drove to New Braunfels to stay with her cousin Kaite and then on Sunday we would run the relay half marathon in the San Antonio Rock n Roll marathon. Friday night when we got in town we went to Gruene Hall to see Stoney La Rue play, it was great! Saturday afternoon we walked through Gruene and had some good mexican food for lunch! And Saturday night we had a laid back evening with some good conversation on the back porch! It was a fantasctic weekend!!


me, Kristi & Katie



this was in some guy's truck on the way home from San Antonio! He paid a lot for that one!!



No comments: