I had my camera with me when I did all this so here are some afternoon nap pictures.. I am biased of course but I think he is the cutest, most sweetest thing, EVER!!!
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Sleepy Head
I love nothing more than when Jack first wakes up! He is such a happy baby its very rare does he wake up crying. Usually he has the biggest smile on his face, a smile that I LOVE!! The other day I went in his room and just watched him sleep for a little while.. I think I was bored.. I get that way when he takes extra long naps.! So I decided to wake him up.. I get close enough so he can hear me and say “ jack, are you ready to wake up??” I have to say it couple of times but he wakes up. and he smiles at me with his big gummy toothless smile. IT. MELTS. MY. HEART.
I had my camera with me when I did all this so here are some afternoon nap pictures.. I am biased of course but I think he is the cutest, most sweetest thing, EVER!!!









I had my camera with me when I did all this so here are some afternoon nap pictures.. I am biased of course but I think he is the cutest, most sweetest thing, EVER!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment