Friday the 13th Paige was 2 months old! Time is surely flying by! As moms I wonder if we will ever truly get over that? Or quit saying where has the time gone? I doubt it!
Today I took this kid in for her well check! She is doing amazing! Here is a picture comparison from one month to two months... she is quite a bit bigger! And much happier in the new pictures!
STATS!
Born: 8lbs 7oz
19.5 inchs
Home from hospital: 7 lbs 14oz
2 weeks: 9lbs
20.5inches
1 month: 11lbs 1oz
2 months: 12lbs 8oz! Holy Cow! Jack did not weigh this until he was almost 5 months!
23inches
So yeah, she is growing like a weed!
Paige is an amazing sleeper! She goes down around 9-9:30 typically and will sleep until 4:30ish. That is OK with me! I am usually in bed right behind her! She is very alert, looking all around, she knows who I am and smiles when she sees me! Makes my heart melt! Already trying to roll over.. she can almost get her fat little self over on one side! She will also pull her self up if I am holding both of her hands! I think my kids are advanced but I might be a little biased! ;)
I had to put the little bow in her hair bc her 2mth decal is blue!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness she is getting soooo cute!! I can really start see the "Henson" in her. Love!!!
You daughter is absolutely precious!
I found your blog on Kelly's korner and wanted to say how truly sorry I am in the loss of your beautiful baby boy. I lost my 4 month old to SIDS in August of 2010. Not a moment goes by that I don't think or him or desperately want him here :(
Just wanted to say hi.
Post a Comment