I feel like a horrible parent! I get so Wrapped up with Blogging about Paige I feel like I have left out Jack! I assure you he is not neglected nor has anything changed in his life other than I have another butt to change!
Jack is TWO YEARS AND FOUR MONTHS OLD....here I go again, where has the time gone, really! He is becoming a super big brother for Paige...actually already very protective of her! This past weekend we went back to Spring and one of my friends told him that she was going to take Paige to her house, Jack told her no and told me "momma, you get Paige!". So, I think he likes her and has decided the she can stay!
In the last month or so he has really started to talk in full sentences! And using some words that I didn't even know he knew! The other day he told me to "slow down!", as I accelerated to get on the highway from a entrance ramp, little back seat driver! But seriously, I had no idea he really knew the meaning of slow down...used in that context anyway! It's amazing how their little minds work! And how quick they pick up on things! I also think he can read! He has read a few things to me lately that have really thrown me off....a genius in the making...I think so! Or maybe I am biased!
He is still going to school, three days a week now, Monday-Wednesday from 8-3, this will gives us the flexibility to go to the lake (or anywhere) this summer for long weekends and just have lazy days at home. It also gives me the ability to run errands in the mornings with out two kids! And he loves school!
Pictures of the little guy!
Fun with his tractor and DADDY!!
I love this one!
some bunnies we found in our backyard
mowing fun with Paw Paw!
Dying Easter Eggs
the aftermath of the eggs!
In Spring, made a "hot fire" at Grandma's
No comments:
Post a Comment