Today I am liking up with Kelly's Korner, she does a weekly "Show Us Your Life" and this week its all about Kitchens! And today June 8th, I am currently homeless and living with my parents. But we will be closing on our new home in 32 days (July 10th), NOT that I am counting or anything! So here are a few pics of what is my soon to be KITCHEN!! I really love it. Its huge, has a GAS range...I have been cooking on electric for so long it'll be like learning how to cook all over again! We do plan on doing a few things to the kitchen though, may be antiquing the cabinets, seems a little TOO white and I will of course add accents of color, I am thinking yellow and turquoise maybe?? We also plan on switching out the range to a bigger better one with a microwave/vent hood and also switching out the oven and adding another to make it a double! But over all I LOVE this kitchen and my new house for that matter...I can not wait to get in it!
The following pics are from the agents website so not the greatest but you'll get the idea!
I will post about our move another day...its still in progress!
I love the Granite, its lighter than what I had before!
And I mostly love the HUGE island!
must find ROUND table for eat in area!
and this is the best part... the view out the kitchen windows...!!! Great summer ahead!







1 comment:
Loving it!! And that pool!! Can't wait to come over for a dip!
Post a Comment