Today I am liking up with Kelly's Korner again, its show us your master bedroom and guest bedroom! So again I am currently kind of homeless! Some here a few pics of my previous bedroom and the one I am going to have in just a few short weeks!
new house mbdrm (above and below)
old house master
Also some pics of our old guest bedroom and new...well it was a guest bedroom before we had to move then to sell our house it became a nursery. Paige was getting the shaft and having to bunk in our room (in her crib) in order for us to keep a guest bedroom! And now in our new house we have 4 bedrooms ...I am not sure where I will put Paige yet, the smallest of the three rooms or the one closet to my room..
New House Guest bedroom
these are 2 of the 3 extra bedrooms, one will be for Paige and the other a guest room...
Old Hosue Guest Bedroom/nursery
it also served as TV room for Jack and toy overflow!
Angela
Location:Home sweet home





No comments:
Post a Comment