here are some pics of the babies..........
baby "B" HE would not turn his face towards us, so you see one hand on the side of his face near his ear and the other looks like it is covering his mouth.

Baby "A" SHE liked the camera and faced us the entire time.

Both of the babies, I did not realize just how close the stayed to each other, this is a pic of their heads.

Both of them again, one is looking towards the left and the other towards the right.

Baby "B" looking up.. still very skeleton like..

And my favorite... She looks like she is in deep thought here with her finger at her mouth.
2 comments:
Angie, I am so glad they are doing so well!! Love the pics and the nursery!! We need to catch up soon!!
Cute pics. The last pic is my favorite too. I am glad to hear your pregnancy is going well.
Post a Comment