Rosco was exhausted from all the painting!!
Monday, September 21, 2009
UnDeR CoNStrUcTiOn.....
This weekend we....Steve painted the nursery, Rosco and I supervised! Since the chair rail was installed the weekend before painting was a piece of cake. Initially we had planned on doing stripes on the lower part of the wall using the dark and light brown that is in the bedding BUT...when we started painting on what I had thought was the lighter of the two colors.. turns out it was darker than expected. We decided that the color was a good in between color and opted to paint the lower part a solid color. I will accent the room with pink and blue right now it is VERY neutral but it is still a work in progress...








Rosco was exhausted from all the painting!!
Rosco was exhausted from all the painting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the nursery!! Looks like it's coming right along! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Post a Comment