Monday, October 12, 2009

Quick Update!

Its been a while since my last post. Nothing new to really tell...we are at ALMOST 27 weeks now! So a little less than 10 weekls left! This has gone by so fast! We are now seeing our doctors every 2 weeks now so we have an appointment just about every week! Babies are growing good and making me grow too!
The nursery still needs some work and another piece of furniture (more pics to come)! Storage is an issue with 2 babies I am already running out of room! I had to clean out one of my hall closets to make room for baby stuff but, its right across the hall from their room so it works out perfectly!
We go back to the doc this Thursday and then again on Monday so I will update more then. I have my glucose test on Thursday, hoepfully we'll get good results!


This past weekend my cousin Christi was in town with her girls Carlee & Lanie--I went with them to a Pumpkin Patch on Saturday, it was so much fun I can't wait until next year when my 2 here and we get to go with them!

2 comments:

A trip down Memory Lane said...

Good Luck with the gestational diabetes test. Fyi... I had my test at 3 in the afternoon and I did eat that day, obviously breakfast and lunch, before my appt. They tell you that it is ok. I suggest going early and avoid eating before you g b/c if one thing shows up on the test from the food you eat they will make you go back. I had to do that and my blood was drawn 4 times over a 4 hr. period. Everything came back normal.
Do you have names picked out?

Kelly said...

SO exciting! I can't wait to see pics of the room once it's done!