Friday, October 30, 2009

Weekly Update

Saw my OB on Thursday.. I am officially measuring FULL TERM!!! That is with one baby! I am only 29 weeks! Two babies makes a lot of difference, of course! My doctor cut my hours back at work to keep all of us safe and healthy! I opted for that rather than home bed rest--I think I'd go stirr crazy at home! All of our vitals look good, my blood pressure is good, and no swelling or anything! And the babies have both grown and heart beats were strong and steady! We go back to the doc in 2 weeks so we'll see what she says next time! All in all we are all doing well and shooting to make it through November!! I will post a couple pics of the babies faces tonight!
Happy Halloween to everyone!!

1 comment:

A trip down Memory Lane said...

Glad to hear you are taking it easy and the babies are doing well. When is your actual due date?