Thursday, October 22, 2009

weekly visits

Well we are at the point of weekly doctor visits now. The frequent visits makes the time go by even faster..but at the same time all the doc visits takes a TOLL on us! Its a lot to keep up with! But what ever we need to do we will!
We are now at the 28 week marker.. officially in the 3rd trimester! Its truly crazy how time has flown by! I can not wait to meet my sweet babies!
At our last appointment he was weighing in at 2lbs 12oz--quite the brusier!! And she weighed 1lb 8oz--she is a little smaller but still gaining consistantly just not at the same pace that he is!
My docs are hoping to keep them "baking" thru November and into December, we need them as big and healthy as possible!
I don't have any pics to post maybe after the next appointment..
All in all we are trucking along.. getting closer to meeting them!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yeah!! So exciting! I'm glad to hear you and your babies are doing great!