Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nursery... its coming along!!

This past weekend Steve hung up the chair rail in the nursery and we got in one bedding set.. HIS, I actually feel bad for not ordering both bedding sets and, don't ask me why I did that! I think they are going to get jealous already she is going to come out mad at me becasue I bought his first...ha! So here are some more pics of the nursery.. it really is coming along.. we hope to paint this weekend!!

Chair Rail...



Aunt KiKi was here to help me supervise!



another view..



And a bad pic of his bedding, more to come!!



Oh and here's one of Rosco.. I can't leave him out of this!! He is very excited to meet his brother and sister!!

2 comments:

Tamra Maddux said...

Great job Steve on the chair rail. The room is looking great...I would love to see it in person when you get it all ready!

A trip down Memory Lane said...

Lookin' good!