Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Life as we know it!

Getting life back to normal... what exactly is normal??? Jack and I are on much of the same routine as we were prior to our sweet baby passing. It is still an adjustment... as I did get to spend most of my weekends at the hospital with Jarrett but now as a blessing in disquise... we: Steve, Jack & I can spend the weekend all together. And that statement is VERY bittersweet and hard to say. I feel like a bad person putting that in black & white. I miss my baby very much but again I know he is in a much better place. He will always be loved, remembered & talked about!
So normal for us is: waking in the morning to a beautiful baby boy that I am blessed to have, feeding the boy, changing this boy, playing with this boy and keeping up with everyday household chores as a stay at home MOMMY!! by the way... I adore my NEW JOB!!
Although it is RSV season... Jack and I still get out and run errands. Its very different now with baby to run a simple errand! Nothing is a quick in and quick out.  It makes you re-think a fast paced life! Everything is on a much slower pace these days... and honestly its GREAT! I can stop, enjoy and appreciate the smaller things now! I see everything in a new light now especially after what we have been through!
 Much love to all our friends and family that have been there for us!!

~Angela

always has to be one of Jack's LAZY dog!!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl Elmer said...

Glad to hear you are happy and Jack is doing well. I love the camo boots he is wearing. Where did you get those!? Gotta love Rosco sleeping in the bed...Gunner does the same thing!