The Greiving process is very hard! At times I don't know what to do or say. And at times I think we are moving on too fast. But who is to say what is to fast or too slow? Or how you should feel at all.
Eveyone greives in their own way. Steve and I keep the lines of communication open! WE TALK ABOUT IT!!! And that alone makes all the difference in the world for me!
I sit and look at pictures, think about the times I would hold him, and give him kisses and touch him! And I remember the way he smelled (although sometimes he was stinky--cause it was hard to give him a good bath bc of his cast!). I could be mad and cry all the time but we know that Jarrett is in a great place now and I have to know that God knew what was best for him! We thank the Lord that we had the time we did with him and will always remeber him and he will always be a part of our lives!
We also have JACK and if not for Jack, I would not be able to move! I have to keep going for him he NEEDS me!
Thanks to all of our Family and Friends who have been there for us in this trying time! You all mean the world to us! Thanks for the support!
Jarrett & Jack
I LOVE THESE BABIES!

4 comments:
I am moved by your story. I think of Jarrett daily. I don't know if it helps knowing this, but my thoughts are with you......
xoxoxoxox...Your babies are absolutely beautiful and are miracles!! They are both always in my heart!!!
Angie...we were so sorry to hear about your loss. I had been keeping up with your babies through Lindsey. Our thoughts and prayers are with your little family! Linda McAdams
Angela, I think about you and baby Jarrett everyday and pray for your entire family. You are moving at the pace that is right for YOU! Jack is so lucky to have such a wonderful Mommy who loves on him all day long!
Post a Comment