So this month I am challenging myself to this:
1. I will not make the same thing for dinner; each night this month it will be something different. So far so good. I am keeping track of everything we have, near the end of the month I will post everything I made this month! My rule is that as long as I am HOME and cooking it in my kitchen it counts, if I am at someone else's and they make what I already have made this month then it is ok!
2. Also, I am traning to run a half marathon... Kristi and I are actually splitting the half in a relay one of us will run 5 miles and the other 7 miles. Training was going great until last week.. and well now not so good. Date for this is November 14th in San Antonio.
3. I also plan on running the White Rock 1/2 marathon on December 4th.... this one I have not signed up for yet but will.
on another note.. I ran my first marathon in January of 2005 and second in March of 2005, so its been a while... I am in my 30's now, HA! But I intend on bettering my time from the first two.
No comments:
Post a Comment