Jack needed clothes that fit is EVER growing little body, he is completely out of 6-9 months now. And since it is SOON to get cooler outside and stay that way, hopefully, it was time to go shopping for him. I have to say that thanks to the generosity of friends and family.. I really have not had to buy him much. So I had a lot of FUN shopping for him! And thanks to our friend OLD NAVY, we got some great deals! I only spent $60 and look at all the stuff we got! He is good to go now until after December, I hope anyway! They really have some cute stuff out right now for boys! I had always thought that everyone made really cute girls clothes and nothing really appealing for boys, but things have changed and the boy stuff is adorable too!!
now we just have to wait for the weather to change so he can sport his new clothes. Come on fall weather!!!
I love the Fall!
Pajamas GLOW IN TH DARK!
1 comment:
Cute stuff. B has most of it too. He's in need of 6-9 month stuff now. His torso is so long!!
Post a Comment