Thursday, December 29, 2011

December 2011 Finally!!!!

So here we are at the end of December and I am finally caught up blogging for the last 6 months and I have just 2 days left in this year! Looking back it was been a great year! After all, we were blessed with getting pregnant again, I still can not tell you how excited I was when we found out our little surprise! and I am still beaming at the fact that SHE will be here in just a matter of weeks.
So back in November (see last post) we went down to Spring for a total of 9 days, first weekend went down for the shower then stayed the entire week before Thanksgiving and then headed home on Saturday after Turkey Day. We did this knowing that we would not be traveling for Christmas, for two reasons.... ONE. I just didn't think I would make a happy traveler or would I want to sleep anywhere but in my own bed being as plump as I am! and TWO. We just wanted Jack to be able to open his Santa gifts in our HOME and play all day. and well we did just that! But lets back up a little first and explore the first of December, we did celebrate a very special birthday!

When we got back home we set up our Train, Jack was amazed!


 We decided to finally decide on a paint color for our Living room & Kitchen, its had splotches of paint on the walls for quite a while now.
 a random CHEESE from Jack!
 Ernie... Painting!! Yay! So excited that we finally got this done!

This guy had a Birthday!


 We celebrated with Cupcakes
 Opened his LOOT!
This was his BIG GIFT!! HE LOVED IT!
 We also celebrated my 32nd birthday, Jack's is the 15th and mine the17th. 
Kristi and Adrian came up for a visit! We took Jack to see the Train Display at North Park Mall, and she showered him with gifts for both his birthday and Christmas! Then Saturday night my actual birthday we got a sitter and went out for dinner and a little live music! It was a great weekend with my husband and good friends!

The Birthday Boy opening some more gifts



Driving his tractor

Watching the TRAINS!



Steve, Me Kristi & Adrain--I had tea!

Me on my 32nd B-day!!!


Me and the Hubs!
 And Jack playing with the Work Bench Aunt Kiki got him!























1 comment:

Jennifer Dean said...

Thanks for playing catch up. It looks like a great year. Jack has grown up so much. Congrats on the girl!