Monday, January 2, 2012

A Month of Chrstmas!

And now it's over! My house has been "De-Christmased" and all is back to normal. We started off Christmas back 3weeks ago, the weekend of the 16th, when Aunt Kiki came up for mine and Jack's birthday. The following weekend was actual Christmas, we spent this Christmas at home...it was so nice! My parents came up Christmas morning and stayed a couple days, they brought Jack more loot....I tell ya this kid made out like a bandit this year! Next came New Years, Steve's mom and dad came up NYE, and stayed a couple days....so more presents!! So here we are January 2nd and Christmas 2011 finally finished! And SO much to look forward to in the upcoming weeks! That's right people I said weeks.....we are only 5 possibly 6 weeks away from Paige's birthday!! Yep her name will be Paige Elyse! Steve and I finally decided, and shook on it! Baby post, with pics coming next, general updates! Stay tuned.
And by the way... I was a terrible photo taker this year, not one pic of my tree, nor my house with lights and not many of all the many visitors that we had. I suck this year! Next will be better! Not even a Dang Family Picture and we had so many opportunities! :(

all the loot Santa brought
 waking him up to open the LOOT
 WOW!













No comments: