Monday, January 30, 2012

TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY!

Wow, we are so close but still 14 days away... but who's counting??? Not me! My pregnancy with the boys was much different than this one, for one, I was only pregnant 35 weeks. And the last 6 weeks of that pregnancy I was in the hospital not having to do anything at all. This one a little different, I chase a 2 year old all day, still have to keep up with the house... so I am TIRED at the end of the day. I also don't remember all of the aches and pains that I am having with this one! But I know that the end is near and it is all worth it! 
Everyone keeps asking me if Jack understands that the baby is coming and I have to say yes and no to that. Does he fully understand that he will not be the center of attention anymore, NO. Does he tell me that I have a baby in my belly, yes. He calls her "Baby Paige"--Its so cute, I love it! Sometimes I can even get a Paige Jesulaitis out of him... so precious to hear him say our last name! ;) I keep telling him that he is going to meet baby Paige in a couple weeks and he doesn't get it... he's TWO for crying out loud! I think he is going to be a great big brother, he is such a sweet "natured" kid that I am not worried about a thing. He is going to act just as a 2 year old should act and I can not wait to see it all unfold!
So for now we wait until the 13th unless I go into labor before then. I am so so so ready to not be pregnant anymore! Yes I know that still sounds bad but really this last part of the pregnancy is horrendous. I am just saying!

Here are a couple more maternity pics from my session...


I think I am going to have this one printed on a canvas, then when she is born wear the same thing but holding her and hang them in her room. maybe??

No comments: