Monday, January 2, 2012

A Baby Post


Here we are Jan 2 2012, WOW! Time has really flown by! I am now a stay at home Mommy again! Yay!! So far loving every minute of it... Jack is still going to school. He goes back tomorrow and will begin going 5 days a week from 8-12 before he was only there 4 days a week but 4 full days. With the baby coming I figured the half days will get me up and going in the morning, some time with her and he will be able to go to school and get in all the curriculum then home for a nap and playtime!
So today I am 33 weeks along but the baby measures to be 35 weeks along weighing in at a whopping 5lbs and 14oz and my rather large belly is measuring 38 weeks! The date is set for Feb 13th, but we'll see if that changes as we get a little further along. Overall I am feeling pretty good just your normal complaints...back aches, ribs are killing me, sleep getting worse by the night but nothing so bad that I can't handle! Just really ready for her to get here! Her bedding came in the other day so that makes it REAL! Unfortunately she really will not have a nursery but will be bunking in our room but in her crib. We kind of had to do this will all the out of town visitors we will have in the first month or two, and she would have slept in my room in a pack in play regardless so we figured what the heck why not just put the crib in there. But still I feel like she is getting the shaft but we have to manage with what we have for now. And hopefully by the first of March we will know better if we will be staying in the Dallas area for longer and we will go forward with selling and buying a larger house, we need 4 bedrooms! But until then we wait!

Here she is, this is just a profile shot of her little face....

No comments: