Monday, January 23, 2012

Its Monday Jan 23! Only THREE more weeks!

Man, am I ready for this little girl to get here! Feb 13th... that is what I have my mind on. Only have to get through two more Mondays!!! I go back to the Doc on Friday she'll then check to see if I have dilated any...which is quite possible with the contractions I have been having here in the last week! I am trying to stay off my feet as much as possible but with Jack its a little tough.
I had an opportunity to take some maternity pics last week here's a peak, I will get the edited pics in a week or so but what the heck a sneak peak! I was able to do this through a photography club I joined so the session was free just my time in exchange for the images, great deal and I learned a lot while I was there about taking pictures! AND to top it off we will do a newborn session the same way for Paige! YAY!! I love this little Photo Club!

 {the blocks say 'Paige'}
{my belly button is saying DONE!!!}
I have been NESTing I guess a lot lately, getting all the stuff I will need for a while, cleaning and organizing.... took me long enough to do it. Actually even had someone come and clean my house although, I don't think I will have her back.. not such a good job or at least not what I was expecting but then again no one does it like I would want it done.
So now we just wait it out. I have my bag packed and ready to go just in case she decides to come before the 13th. But if not we'll wait and meet her then!

No comments: