Monday, November 9, 2009

Ha.. I Figured the PICTURES thing out!!!

Thanks Kelly!!!

So this past weekend Steve decided to start a project in our house and for those of you who know Steve.. starting something and finishing it is really tough for him! And well the TWO rooms are done... well with the exception of caulking the baseboards--but that is so simple! He was exhausted after installing wood floors in our office and dining room-- I have to give him the benefit of the doubt!! He did a GREAT job, I love my new floors!!!
This is something that we have been wanting to do for a while now and this was the weekend it was going to happen, thank God! What a difference the wood versus the carpet makes! My favorite part.. and this is really corney-- but I love to hear Rosco walk on the floor, its cute!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Good job!! The floors look great!