Well here it is FRIDAY, finally! And for most you are looking forward to the weekend activities. Me, I am too but that only means I will get to spend a little more time with my Husband! The poor thing! He has been going back and forth from home so much for me.. and bringing me food..etc.. all the things he should be doing but I know it is taking a toll on him as much as it is for me!
I have been in the hospital now for a week and we are doing great! The babies are doing great and not having any change so no change is GREAT news in my book! Both BOYS are gaining weight and growing and moving all over the place-killing me but yet moving all over the place! Yes, by the way we are having TWO boys!!! Jack & Jarret! Can not wait!!!
My days here in my room are a little long but I have been trying to keep myself busy. I have a stack of books I plan on getting through and I have found a new liking LOVE for Southern Living Magazine, if you haven't read one pick one up GREAT recipies & ideas!!! I can't wait to put some of the ones I found to good use! I also signed up for Netflix and I have never been one to sit and watch a bunch of movies BUT daytime television is terrible so no time better than the present to catch-up on movies..any and all suggestions would be appreciated!! Also suggestions on books would be great too.. I will read anything anyone reccomends, if you love it I will read it!
So, one week down and OH about 3.5 more to go but we'll be out of here before Christmas so that is something to look forward to!!
Have a great weekend!!
Not quite my room but close....

3 comments:
Watch The Hangover when it comes out on DVD. It's hilarious. Show us some pics of the Mommy-to-be! :)
One of my favorite books is the time traveler's wife. I haven't seen the movie, but the book is great. Hang in there honey!
Did I miss something? I thought you were having a boy and a girl? Or was that just in my head?
Post a Comment