So this week marks 2 weeks and a few days in the hospital.. and we're hoping to make it to 36 weeks..so roughly 3 more weeks to go! Not so bad! Time is not FLYING by but not exactly dragging A$$ either. The worst time of the day for me is between 3 & 6, there is absolutely NOTHING on television during that time frame and that is when I am waiting for Steve to get here! He usually gets here around 6 or 6:30.. and we watch TV together then he goes home to take care of my dog!
But now on to a few things that I could never see myself doing until now..
I am not the type of person to just sit and make arts & crafts.. I have no patience for things like that. And yes I know I will have to change that as my patience will be tested with TWO little boys coming soon!! But I am not a creative person at all.. and well this is what I have done since I have been here--
2. I learned how to KNIT! I can't believe that I just said that...there is thing called a Kniffty Knitter..makes knitting a piece of CAKE!! Here's pictures of what I did in 2 days! The large hat is for Steve and he picked out the colors.. its ugly but that is what he wanted.. said he'd wear it every Christmas Day for the rest of his life! Then pass it down to the boys--Ha!!
Well that is all I have done this week So Far.. but I wonder what I learn how to do next..Or what else can I make on the Kniffty Knitter?? Who knows!
5 comments:
Great job! Those are adorable. It is things like this you want to learn to do but don't ever find the time until now.
I'm impressed! I have always learned how to knit, but seem to never have the time. Brian and I are thinking about the four of yall all the time. And I love the names by the way!
I am doing things that I have always wanted to learn how to do but never found the time..I am sure I won't have time to do it once the boys are here!!!
Great job on the hats!!
Do you have my blue hat ready yet? =)
Post a Comment