Friday, November 13, 2009

Room with a View...

So I am sitting writing this looking out my window of Medical City Dallas! We have been admitted and will be here until we deliver! This is just a better and more frequent way of monitoring the babies, we have one that is much smaller than the other and to be safe than sorry this was a great option! So here I sit! Not much to watch on TV in the middle of the day! I am sure I will get  a ton of reading in! Who knows maybe the Twlight series again! We are 31 weeks and a few days and looking for delivery between 34 & 36 weeks depening on their weight-- so updates to come!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm sorry you're on best rest now! But so excited for you to have your little babies in your arms!! You should rent a few seasons of a tv show to keep you busy during the daytime.

Ashley said...

Thinking of you! We do what is best for our babies :) Hang in there!