Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Steve!

Happy Birthday to my amazing husband!  Steve has been doing so much for "us" the past 2 weeks and I appreciate everything! I know this is taking a toll on him! He comes to the hospital after his LONG day at work then heads home to take care of MY dog and get a good nights sleep--that he needs very much! Then on the weekend he usually spends Saturday night with me, the poor guy has to sleep on the micro couch that is provided by the hospital but, then again..he can sleep anywhere!
Anyway.. just wanted to share his day with everyone and let you all know how much I appreciate him--he is wonderful to me! An amazing husband and he is going to be an AMAZING Father to these boys! Roughly 3 more weeks left, yay! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!!!!

No comments: