******Picture Overload******
Paige Elyse Jesulaitis is here.. as most of you already know this that read my blog. As scheduled we delivered her on 2/13/12 at 39 weeks! She was not ready to come any earlier as Momma was ready for her to get here a little sooner and why??? Because she was a big baby an making me pretty much not want to do anything at all. With the boys I delivered them at 35 weeks and I tell you what 4 weeks makes a huge difference!
Paige weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs 7 oz! That is more than both of my boys combined weight...(7lbs 15oz)!! She in my eyes of course is the sweetest cutest little thing ever.. well as far as little girls go... I think Jack is the cutest, sweetest little BOY, E.V.E.R! Speaking of Jack... his first meeting with his sister he was more taken back by the hospital room we were in... lots of stuff to look at! But he saw Paige and said "Baby Sister"! He really didn't get close to her until we were home. He has his moments when he just wants me and I have to hand the baby over QUICKLY to Steve so Jack can sit in my lap or so I can hold him... but he is getting used to her being here and he loves his "Baby Paige"! I tell you that kid has some accent on him... its so FUNNY to hear him say PAIGE! This kid cracks me up!
More on Paige:
Steve and I got to the hospital at 5:30 in the AM! Got through all the registration by 6, then got put in our pre-op room...I was all hooked up to mu IV etc.. then we just waited till 7:20...got rolled back to the OR for my epidural then they began and she was born at 7:50am. Pretty QUICK! By 9am we were in my postpartum room. Paige was in the room with us most of the time... I sent her to the nursery Tuesday night so I could get some sleep before going home on Wednesday. I talked my doctor into letting me go home a day early! No reason to stay there one more night and whole day. So we were home by noon on Wednesday!
Steve and I got to the hospital at 5:30 in the AM! Got through all the registration by 6, then got put in our pre-op room...I was all hooked up to mu IV etc.. then we just waited till 7:20...got rolled back to the OR for my epidural then they began and she was born at 7:50am. Pretty QUICK! By 9am we were in my postpartum room. Paige was in the room with us most of the time... I sent her to the nursery Tuesday night so I could get some sleep before going home on Wednesday. I talked my doctor into letting me go home a day early! No reason to stay there one more night and whole day. So we were home by noon on Wednesday!
Day One: 2.13.12
Day Two: 2.14.12
Day Three: 2.15.12



2 comments:
Such a precious baby girl! I didn't realize until now that she and Hannah were the same weight when they were born. Big girls!
She's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person! You and Steve are so blessed with your cute little family! xoxo
Post a Comment