Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 2 of food!

This is week two of my self challenge to make something different all month long... so far so good! And everything from last week was a hit, all items will make it into the supper rotation!

So here's what's on the menu this week:

Sunday:
Rib-eye steak, potato cakes, Caesar salad and french onion soup--it was all delish!

Monday:
Shrimp & Mushroom pasta, I already know I will tweak it a little with Cajun (Tony's) seasoning! Serving it with bread and a salad.

Tuesday:
Parmesan-crusted-chicken with Bacon Cheese Potatoes, and again a salad... we eat a lot of salads here!

Wednesday: 
Fried Pork Chops with mac and cheese (nothing healthy about it but oh well!)

Thursday: 
Leftovers! I switch up leftover day between Wednesday and Thursday.. depends on what and how much is leftover!

Friday:
Fajitas! I marinade mine in lime juice, and Bolner's fiesta fajita seasoning...(its the best) and then grill, will serve with cilantro lime rice (my own concoction!).

Saturday supper is usually up in the air. what ever we feel like making, usually requires a run to the grocery store or Steve going and picking something up.

Nothing on my weekly menu is really "healthy" we'll get around to that one day, right now I am breastfeeding and eat whatever I feel like eating, with in reason! I want to keep this supply coming in as long as I can! I plan on running again very soon, and starting some pilates to get back in shape... waiting on the OK from my doctor, that won't be till the end of the month though. So for now it is what it is!

In other news! Today marks FOUR Weeks since this little girl was born!

One month pics coming tomorrow on the 13th!

No comments: