Monday, March 5, 2012

March... a month of FOOD!

This month my plan is to try new recipies and not make the same thing twice.....so thanks to Pinterest, I have found many new recipies to try-out! I will post what I make each week and if you want the recipe if I haven't put it on here let me kwow and I will post it!

And in other news....
Paige is THREE weeks old TODAY! Holy Cow! She is doing amazing, sleeping 4 hour streches at night, so I can not complain too much about that! Dont get me wrong its hard to get out of bed in the morning but you just do what you have to do as a momma! Jack is in school from 8-12 Monday-Friday so sleeping in is not an option! But I do try to catch up a little on my sleep a couple times a week while they are both napping in the afternoon....today is not one of those days though! 

So this week's menu will consist of the following:

Monday: Kristi's Chicken Enchiladas & Cilantro Lime Rice (my absolute favorite enchilada recipe!)
Tuesday: Baked Tortellini with garlic bread and salad

Wednesday: will be designated leftover day
Thursday: Meatball Subs with a salad

So not all are "NEW" recipes but none will be duplicated this month. I will try out one maybe two NEW recipes a week and keep up with them here to see if I will make them again! Or what I can do to tweak it to make it better.

And here are some pics of my BOYS!!



 hard at work!
 that's a smile (above!) :)





No comments: